Registration is now closed. If you are interested in joining a sorority but have missed the deadline please email email@example.com and we will pass your name onto chapter who will still be doing recruitment following the formal recruitment process.
Welcome to the Sorority Recruitment site for the University of Central Missouri. Registration is open now and will remain open until Wednesday, August 20 at 8:00 am. NO registrations will be accepted after that day and time.
2014 Sorority Recruitment will take place the following days/times:
August 20- Meet Your Gamma Chi, 5:30 pm , Union 237 A (attendance not required but suggested)
August 21– Chapter Day-Part One 4:00-9:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 22– Chapter Day-Part Two 4:00-9:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 23– Philanthropy Day, Noon-7:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 24- Preference Day, Noon-5:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 25- Bid Day, 4:00 pm, Union 240
**If you are going to miss any part of these days/times please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering to discuss moving forward with sorority recruitment**
Important information for you to remember before you register:
· We will be checking your grades prior to the beginning of sorority recruitment and if it is found you do not meet the 2.5 cumulative GPA requirement you will receive an email from us with further instructions. Absolutely no exception are made to our grade policy therefor if you fall below the requirement then you will be issued a $30 ($45 minus a $15 processing fee) refund after September 1, 2014 and be available for pick up in 03 Panhellenic Hall.
· You may cancel your formal recruitment registration until 8:00 am, Wednesday, August 20, 2014 by email only. Email your first, middle, last name and home address to email@example.com with "FMR Cancellation" in the subject line. Anyone cancelling registration after submission but prior to the cancellation deadline will receive a refund of $30 ($45 minus a $15 processing fee). Absolutely no refunds will be given for any circumstance after the cancellation deadline. Cancellation must be made via email only and be received by the cancellation time and date. Cancellations cannot be accepted by phone. All refunds will be made via check after September 1, 2014 and be available for pick up in 03 Panhellenic Hall.
To Register for Sorority Recruitment:
1. Please click on Register for Recruitment located right below the log in area on the left side of the page.
2. The fee for sorority recruitment is $45.00 and is due at the time of registration.
3. Once your registration has been received you will receive a confirmation email.
4. Please Contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at 660-543-8121.