Message of the day
Welcome to the Sorority Recruitment site for the University of Central Missouri. Registration is open now and will remain open until Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:00 am. NO registrations will be accepted after that day and time.
2016 Sorority Recruitment will take place the following days/times:
**If you are going to miss any part of these days/times please email email@example.com before registering to discuss moving forward with sorority recruitment**
August 17- Meet Your Gamma Chi, 5:30 pm , Union 240
August 18– Chapter Day-Part One 4:00-10:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 19– Chapter Day-Part Two 4:00-10:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 20– Philanthropy Day, Noon-8:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 21- Preference Day, Noon-6:30 pm, Panhellenic Hall
August 22- Bid Day, 4:00 pm, Union 240
Important information for you to remember before you register:
· We will be checking your grades prior to the beginning of sorority recruitment and if it is found you do not meet the 2.5 cumulative GPA requirement you will receive an email from us with further instructions. Absolutely no exception are made to our grade policy therefore if you fall below the requirement then you will be issued a $35 ($50 minus a $15 processing fee) refund after September 1, 2016 and be available for pick up in 03 Panhellenic Hall. The check must be picked up prior to September 30, 2016 or the check will be void.
· You may cancel your formal recruitment registration until 8:00 am, Wednesday, August 19, 2015 by email only. You will be issued a $35 ($50 minus a $15 processing fee) refund after September 1, 2016 and the check will be available for pick up in 03 Panhellenic Hall. The check must be picked up prior to September 30, 2016 or the check will be void.
In your email list the subject as FSR Cancellation then in your email include: your first, middle, last name and home address to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register for Sorority Recruitment:
1. Please click on Register for Recruitment located right below the log in area on the left side of the page.
2. The fee for sorority recruitment is $50.00 and is due at the time of registration.
3. Once your registration has been received you will receive a confirmation email.
4. Please Contact the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life at 660-543-8121.